8.31.2009

take a deep breath. think twice. and sigh a great sigh.

get it right. or pay the price.


do it well. or not at all.


and where does this pressure come from? who truly is the source of these words?

you cannot fail. you will not be a failure. and if, heaven forbid....you do....you are no longer worth knowing. not until you can redeem it. fix it. re-do. outdo.

and what is freedom anyway? an excuse? i look at in the face, and still think....but i need to do better. i NEED to be great.






but. i cannot be great. i am not great. only my God is great. i serve a GREAT God. and he is steadfast. he is unchanging. undying. everlasting. which is unlike everything. nothing else can say the same. not even my successes. not even my failures.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks for your thoughts, friend.

Except, I would like to point out that while I resonate with this sentiment overall...I think you're great.

Sincerely,

Your B-F-F

p.s. CYRUSSSSSSSSS!